CLICK HERE FOR GOOD VIBES
Inspired by @juancarlos. Some days you're the pigeon, some days you're the statue. Some days you're the rock, some days you're the windshield. Some days you're the dog, some days you're the hydrant. For the days when you just need to think like a proton and stay positive:
- •Morley"One day you'll laugh at how much you let this matter."
- •English Proverb"A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor."
- •Maya Angelou"If you must look back, do so forgivingly. If you must look forward, do so prayerfully. However, the wisest thing you can do is be present in the present….Gratefully."
- •Kelly Rae Roberts"Become a Possibilitarian."
- •Jamie Tworkowski"There is the fight for holding on. And the fight for letting go. The hardest thing i have ever experienced is the learning which and when. But i still say it’s worth it, that love is real and possible. There are things worth fighting for, and love is at the top of the list."
- •Ronnie Oldham"Excellence is the result of caring more than others think is wise, risking more than others think is safe, dreaming more than others think is practical, and expecting more than others think is possible."
- •Sarah Ban Breathnach"The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers. But above all, the world needs dreamers who do."
- •(Trying to give credit where credit is due... Goodreads attributes this to: Ziad K Abdelnour, however no second confirmation. HBO's 'The Newsroom' made the importance of second confirmation VERY clear)📷📸 "Life is like a camera. Focus on what’s important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don’t turn out – take another shot."
- •Adam Lindsay Gordon"Life is mostly froth and bubble; two things stand like stone. Kindness in another's trouble, courage in your own."
- •Jury is out on the contributor for this as well. Photo cred: facebook.com/inkologyart"The same boiling water that softens the potato, hardens the egg. It's about what you are made of, not your circumstances." -
- •John Mason"You were born an original; don't die a copy."
- •William Arthur Ward"The adventure of life is to learn. The goal of life is to grow. The nature of life is to change. The challenge of life is to overcome. The essence of life is to care. The secret of life is to dare. The beauty of life is to give. The joy of life is to love!"
- •G.K. Chesterton"Gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder."