RESURRECT THE SPEAK & SPELL
One day I'll make a compilation. Until then, here are 15 reasons why this toy should be revived into an app.
- •Which 'which?
- •If suports was a word, I would think of a clever memory trick like desert vs. dessert.
- •Speaking of dessert: watch me whip.*Pick a lane - whipped cream or cool whip... And all I think about is Stewie from Family Guy.
- •The periodic table deserves a little more respect.
- •You say hassle, I say hassel.The fact that they spelled hassle correct in the headline and misspelled it in the paragraph was totes cray. Copy/paste people!
- •Saving your wallet (and drywall) $19.99 at a time.
- •Colonel Sanders, wold renowned chef.
- •I'm sure coping skills come in handy every year around April 15th.
- •Double-Fail. Facepalm. Repeat.
- •It is as if they were aiming for caricature... Almost forgivable - but not.
- •In disbelief that this didn't even make the cut for the clearance shelf!
- •I can't.
- •Pharmacists can spell crazy drug names but can't recognize this glaring eyesore?
- •Potato-tally ridiculous.
- •Babtism... But my favorite is "Fifteens" in lieu of quinceañeras!!!!!!