RESURRECT THE SPEAK & SPELL
One day I'll make a compilation. Until then, here are 15 reasons why this toy should be revived into an app.
- 1.Which 'which?
- 2.If suports was a word, I would think of a clever memory trick like desert vs. dessert.
- 3.Speaking of dessert: watch me whip.*Pick a lane - whipped cream or cool whip... And all I think about is Stewie from Family Guy.
- 4.The periodic table deserves a little more respect.
- 5.You say hassle, I say hassel.The fact that they spelled hassle correct in the headline and misspelled it in the paragraph was totes cray. Copy/paste people!
- 6.Saving your wallet (and drywall) $19.99 at a time.
- 7.Colonel Sanders, wold renowned chef.
- 8.I'm sure coping skills come in handy every year around April 15th.
- 9.Double-Fail. Facepalm. Repeat.
- 10.It is as if they were aiming for caricature... Almost forgivable - but not.
- 11.In disbelief that this didn't even make the cut for the clearance shelf!
- 12.I can't.
- 13.Pharmacists can spell crazy drug names but can't recognize this glaring eyesore?
- 14.Potato-tally ridiculous.
- 15.Babtism... But my favorite is "Fifteens" in lieu of quinceañeras!!!!!!