Costumes I Have Worn
- •Snow WhiteI had a dark brown bob, Mum thought it worked well with that.
- •JasmineThe fairest skinned Jasmine of all time
- •A ShepardI grew up Roman Catholic and with many Italians I was in a nativity play, natch.
- •A Northern Italian traditional dressI used to do dance at an Italian club here in Sydney and I have a beautiful dress that my mum made. It's not a super fancy costume it just made me feel awesome.
- •Black SwanIt was to a party I went to, don't pass out in leotards girls.
- •Freda KahloVery basic, it was over 35 degrees Celsius that day I couldn't commit any more to that.
- •A Pauper, a Munchkin, a 1950's housewife (something I felt a million billion bucks in) and a man in Oliver Twist.School plays
- •FairySomething I did fairly regularly as a child.