Things I've Cried About This Week 11-17th Jan
It's Friday night in Sydney so we still have another 2 days, be warned a lot of it because of David Bowie.
- •David Bowie, I sobbed when I saw the people in Brixton singing his songs.
- •Something trivial at work that I didn't cope well with and had to fight off.
- •David Bowie again on the bus listening to his music just slays me.
- •Reading an article about Bowie playing in West Berlin in 1987
- •Reading Lorde's tribute to David Bowie I did some sobbing to that.
- •The fact that I haven't had a holiday a proper holiday somewhere in almost 4 years somewhere warm and where I can relax.
- •David Bowie againlistening to Moonage Day Dream I love that song.
- •Alan Rickmanoh man that set me off big time.
- •Reading the tributes to Alan Rickman from all those who were privileged enough to work with him. Emma Thompson's had me weepy and having all the feelings.
- •And my daily weep about the poor refugees fleeing a horrible terror of which we cannot even begins to fathom.
- •This on Instagram
- •I bought a photo book of Ireland and I felt homesick for my second home
- •And as a write this list every single thing has made me cry again.