Are you ready to take the “human” test?
Inspired by @TEDRadioHour
- •Have you ever put on jeans and forgot they were ripped and gotten toes stuck inside of the fabric bits
- •Always have a fear of having a life sentencing disease and not being aware of it
- •Put on your hoodie and headphones while walking and imagining yourself in an indie flick
- •Thought about speaking up or writing about a problem that a lot of people discuss but don't because your thoughts don't seem any different
- •Ran up your stairs after shutting the lights off because you think a paranormal thing will drag you down
- •Bailed on a blind date last minute bc of unnecessary anxiety of appearing better in photos
- •Have you ever gone to the bathroom at an event just to check your armpit sweat stains and ended up using a hand dryer
- •Have you ever been in a public restroom and waited till the person came in and left so you could pee in private
- •Have you scrolled through your snapchat views only looking for one name
- •Have you dreamed of waking up and showering and getting ready only to wake up to your alarm
- •Have you crafted and branded your imaginary famous alter ego
- •Have you rambled on to long when being interviewed for a job about your made up "skills"
- •Have you felt betrayed by society for being told a college degree will get you a job
- •Have you been at the gym and taken a snapchat in the mirror with the time stamp
- •Have you become so humble you begin to bash yourself in conversations with people leading them to feel sorry for you
- •Well that was fun...