WHY I'M MAD AT JENNIFER LAWRENCE RIGHT NOW
Hear me out. I love her just as much as everyone else, but this action was portrayed completely wrong in the media.
- •She's all over E! And news for telling a reporter to put down his cell phone during an interview
- •She goes "you have to live in the now" "put your phone down"
- •An alternative headline for this tweet could have been "Multimillionaire celebrity humiliates man whose second language is English"As perfectly stated by @adamjohnsonNYC on Twitter. Follow him, it was inspiration for this list in fact
- •This man had a very strong foreign accent most likely translating what was being said on his phone or using it to read questions off.
- •She humiliated him again by correcting his mistake for saying the "oscars" instead of "golden globes" with a sarcastic attitude.
- •She's an awesome actress, but just because you are famous doesn't mean other people are below youEspecially people who don't fluently speak your first language