Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.Shamed fellow postgrad student for not knowing enough about 'Brexit'.(I haven't been following it either)
- 2.Put phone on speaker and secretly left to check the mail while Mum was telling me about her day.(She didn't notice)
- 3.Stole three slices of flatmate's bread because I was hungry and couldn't be bothered walking to the supermarket.
- •'Epilogue' - The AntlersThis song is from an album entitled 'Hospice' - prepare to have your soul destroyed
- •'The Trapeze Swinger' - Iron & WineGuaranteed to make you remember the one heartbreak you have never recovered from 💔
- •'Into My Arms' - Nick Cave and the Bad SeedsApparently Nick Cave thinks this song conveys a melancholic optimism