Scoopability of Ben and Jerry's Flavors
I used to work an Ben and Jerry's. Ordering Coffee Coffee Buzz Buzz Buzz was asking for us to spit in it
- 1.VanillaScooped perfectly nearly every time. Problem being that no one ever ordered plain vanilla
- 2.Chocolate fudge brownieBrownies don't freeze like cookie dough does. It just gets more dense, making it super easy to scoop!!!
- 3.Mint chocolate cookieCookie pieces are the same as brownies. But there were some large cookie pieces that the scoop couldn't get through.
- 4.Phish foodLoved me that marshmallow swirl
- 5.CoffeeKinda got frozen weirdly? But still fine
- 6.Chocolate therapySooooooo dense but okay to scoop if you dipped your scoop in hot water first
- 7.Chocolate chip cookie doughIt really wasn't too bad except that the dough froze completely solid. Would've been workable but everyone orders it and factoring in the amount of time I had to scrape the bottom of the box to get the last remnants, getting covered head to toe in ice cream, I hated this flavor
- 8.Chunky monkeyLuckily no one ever ordered this. But the banana froze solid and it took forever to scoop
- 9.Toffee bar crunchSO MELTY OH MY GOD. Could not be scooped because it was a pile of liquid
- 10.Strawberry cheesecakeBoth somehow melty and frozen. Impossible
- 11.All sorbetsEasy to scoop but the scoops fall right off. Making it impossible to put on a cone
- 12.Chocolate fudge brownie froyoMelty goo that you can't get out of your clothes
- 13.Coffee coffee buzz buzz buzzAlways frozen solid, the only way to get this scooped was to pour literal boiling water over the top. It was horrible, time consuming and messy as hell. Never order this flavor