Irrational fears I have (now edition)
or should I say they have me
- •Fear of failureNot trying because you think you will fail is the same as failing, yet it is become paralyzed.
- •Fear of succeedingSometimes I'm afraid to win because the amount of work I would have to do overwhelms me.
- •Befriending young peopleBeing in my 30s, I'm afraid young people will think I'm uncool.
- •Leaving my debit card at a restaurantI check my wallet for my card three times before I leave. It's a compulsion really.
- •Casual FridaysI can't not dress professionally at work. I'm afraid it's just a test by management to see whom is the least promote-able.
- •Singing in the car while stopped at a light.I'm afraid I'll get laughed at.
- •Asking out cute girlSee #1