Having a transgender daughter
I started as a mom of 4 boys, turns out, one of them is a girl!
- •Sorting laundry now requires actual focus because, wait, who's polka dot ankle socks are these?
- •"Who borrowed my new sandals?!?" Is now a phrase I yell fairly often
- •Remembering that "getting ready" now means time for TWO people to do make up.
- •Upping my hair braiding game
- •Thinking I was a master of the puberty years (I have a teenage cisgender son) is a thing of the past... girl puberty drama is SO much crying.
- •First we had sports like rock climbing and judo, but now, we've added professional shopping to that list.
- •Getting to be a girly girl with her is basically the best thing ever. Didn't realize how much I would enjoy it.
- •My Little Pony ALL DAY EVERY DAY.