THE 12 HOURS OF MEGABUS
On the first hour of megabus, my true love gave to me...
- •1. The "this isn't that bad" hour.
- •2. These seats aren't as comfy as originally noted.
- •3. 1 euro travel? This is beginning to seem more like what I paid for.
- •4. Baby. Baby sounds. Stop the baby sounds.
- •5. Is it crying? Is it happy? Whatever is making it do that, please stop it.
- •6. If a baby touches me, is there anything I can actually do to it to make it stop?
- •7. One more hour.
- •8. Why are we still driving?
- •9. I wanna go home.
- •10. I am rock. My body is stone, and my heart is rock.
- •?. The megabus and I have finished our soul merger and we are now one. One body, one mind, one eternity.
- •11. Who am I?
- •12. Arrival. *Therapy not included in price of Megabus ticket