Already on li.st? Open in app.
- •Saturday morning cartoonsParticularly, Jem and the Hollograms and XMen
- •Roller skatingSkateland in Northridge was THE go-to birthday party in my click
- •My 2nd grade crushMichael. The most important person in my universe for YEARS. I often wonder what he's doing now.
Inspired by @mlb
- 1.Peanut.The light in my day. Every day. A small ball of love and energy. She's a food monster that follows me around everywhere. She sleeps under all the blankets and when she gets up when she's under them, it's like a snake ate an elephant. (S/O to my Le Petit Prince fans out there 😉)
- 2.TM20 mins twice a day. It's life/world/universe changing and I love my mantra. My mind just loves to play in it!!
- 3.Soul CycleI don't know how to explain this. The music is too loud. The workouts make me want to vomit. I just can't turn my resistance to the right ANY MORE. I JUST CANT! But then I do and it burns even worse than I thought. My arms want to fall off from my 2lb weights. What?? But then we get to that final song and all I feel is love and peace and happiness for myself and all mankind. ✌🏽️
Inspired by @beatlesmccuen
- •The NewsroomI've watched every episode in this series like 4 times. I love it so much and actively patterning my life after the character Sloan Sabbith. Bad ass Econ nerd.
- •Law & OrderBecause I can binge watch this sucker until I die. Favorite detective duo: Briscoe and Green. Favorite ADA: Abbie Charmichael.
- •30 RockThe smartest comedy that has been written ever. Lemon is my amazing secret best friend. Jack Donnegy is my life guru.
- •Honorable Mention: Mindy ProjectBecause... "It's real."
This list for pretty much writes itself. In chronological order.
- 1.N - The guy who was the center for the basketball team while I was a cheerleader. It was a sweet and cheesy high school relationship that lasted a few years.
- 2.D - The guy whose entire family had been divorced multiple times. He tried to teach me how to drive stick early in our relationship but I failed because I was so nervous. He became friends with all my friend well after we broke up. This one also a few years.
- 3.B - The guy who would write down everything he ate on an excel spreadsheet, down to the number of protein grams. Then he would make charts and graphs from these numbers. This relationship lasted for years. I loved him the best and the worst.
- •Santa Con in SF 2013
- •Headed to Beyoncé!
- •Masai Mara in Kenya
- •Bourne identity
- •Bourne Supremacy
- •Remember the Titans
- •Watch her nap several times while bored
- •Point Lobos for beautiful things
- •Eat 'smores every night at 5pm. I love you, Carmel Valley Ranch.