My cat is a rescue from Vietnam. Her name is Spring Roll. I brought her on a 36 hour journey to Canada. She's happy as can be, and here are some pics of her in collars and a costume. Ignore this list if you hate cuteness
- •A pink collar with a flowerThis is one of the first pictures I took of her after adopting her. She was super tiny because her previous owners were never home and probably didn't feed her regularly. Poor baby.
- •A clownish bow tieSo smart, yet so goofy looking.
- •A green collar with a yellow flowerFor the Green Bay Packers.
- •A jack-o-lantern costumeShe hated this, and me. No more costumes.
- •A leopard print collarMeow!!
- •A kimono inspired collarPretty silk floral print with a bell.
- •A Spring Roll collarBecause that's her name.
- •A collar with all the flowersBecause she's best in show.
- •A collar with a poppyShe wore this on Remembrance Day
- •A red and white striped collarFor the holidays.
- •No collarSometimes your birthday suit/fur coat is all you need to be your best self!