Note: excluding celebrities, but including random strangers.
- •JonathanWe were besties in pre-k. Don't remember much else.
- •KyleSummer camp right before kindergarten. He would wait for me and hold my bag for me at the end of the day.
- •AngelHe had these huge eyes and light brown hair. I shared Cheez-Its with his best friend to try and befriend him.
- •SamuelFamily-friend I basically bullied because I didn't want anyone to know I liked him
- •ChristopherAnother light brown-haired boy with huge eyes. He was Polish and I think I loved him.
- •GiovanniHis voice was really, REALLY deep for a third grader. I always tried to sit next to him when we watched movies in class.
- •NathanielSam's brother actually. I grew a brain and realized Nate was much nicer than his brother.
- •MichaelMy actual bff since 3rd grade. We would sit together in math and I'd help him and when he finally got a good grade he cried and hugged me. He liked me in the 6th grade, when I thought all boys were immature. I accepted an awkward 20-second slow dance and booked it outta there. Still my fave blue-eyes boy (next to Chris Pine maybe).
- •NickAnother one of my good friends. He gave me 3 chocolate roses in 4th grade. I never really responded to his advances because, again, all boys were immature. But there was a lil texty-flirty thing for about a week. Still gives A+ hugs.
- •Sam (pt. 2)My crush on him only came back because he started using his moves on me whenever I saw him
- •(does my current crush count? bc I'm still a child)
- •NOW FOR THE RANDOM STRANGERS
- •Guy at churchThere was a guy that was maybe 25 when I was around 6. I would spend all of mass just staring at him and his girlfriend at the time. I still see him around sometimes. I think he and his girlfriend broke up though.... It's my time to shine now
- •Boy at Six FlagsWhile waiting for one of the Batman rides, he was standing in line and we'd pass him about every 5 minutes. He was wearing a baseball tee and vans. He had an eyebrow piercing, a laugh that made me hate myself, a girlfriend unfortunately.
- •Boy #2 at Six FlagsHe was wearing hipster glasses and all black. Spotted taking a nap on some steps. Angelic.