Inspired by @nikole
- •first crushJohn. pre-k. he had red-orange hair, blue eyes, and a smattering of freckles across his cheeks. we used to be the first ones at school, so we'd play with the trucks and blocks during morning care.
- •first kissSam. (hot) family friend. I was 14, and so was he. it was in a small dark room where all the kids hung out. lying down in a bed with some other people literally still in physical contact with us. so cringe-y.
- •first kiss that meant somethingcrush boy (revealed name: Malcolm). this year. after liking each other for 5-ish months, we kissed, shivering on a jungle gym, watching the fucking sunset. how gross, cliche movie is that????
- •first time outside of the countrythe Philippines? I'm pretty sure it was the Philippines when I was 4 or 5. I don't remember much besides swimming in the Belview's pool early in the morning and stopping at Tagaytay and picking at the flowers.
- •first friendBella. my parents brought me over to meet her about a month after she was born. we grew up together and are still super close today.
- •first friend in high schoolLiv. God bless you for always talking to me during home room even though I was (am) awkward as hell.
- •first (and only) time I got stung by a beein my cousin's backyard, around age 5. we were playing a game we made up called "ninja," and something flew at my face. all of a sudden, half my face puffed up. I had to sit inside and play with these plastic snap things that I don't remember the names of.
- •first favorite colorpurple. the blue violet crayola crayon to be exact. I hated that plain violet shit.
- •first favorite foodMac'n'cheese. mmmmmmm.
- •first bad grade7th grade Spanish. I didn't read the directions that said to put the answers in alphabetical order. so I got a 50 :////