I'M BEING SO CHILDISH
crush chronicles: I hate life and boys
- •so my crush and I have been in this awkward place where we're friends but just noticeably a bit more than friends
- •it was all cute and exciting at first... but after 2 months of "yeah we like each other but not doing anything concrete about it" I'm getting a little impatient
- •I probably would have made a move or something, but I feel like I've been initiating things between usso obviously, by that stupid rule, it's his tURN ALREADY
- •so there's problem #1: our relationship hasn't grown that much & I'm getting antsy
- •problem #2: I FEEL LIKE HE MIGHT NOT LIKE ME ANYMORE???based off of the past 3 days. over the weekend he still acted a lil cutesy to me.
- •he talks and jokes around w our other friend, but before it used to be with me
- •I drove him to dance today but we barely talked in the car????
- •I feel like either we've gotten past a certain point of having all these rules about texting/snapchatting first or he just doesn't really want to anymore
- •I'M UPSET PARTIALLY BC OF HIM AND PARTIALLY BC OF HOW MUCH I CARE
- •THIS IS SO STUPID I LITERALLY SCREAMED THE ENTIRE DRIVE BACK FROM HIS HOUSE
- •also ---- another issue may be bc I've been spending time w my friends more (trying to make amends) and less w him, so maybe he thinks I'm not interested anymore??
- •but BC I'M CHILDISH AF I'M NOT GONNA ASK HIM ABOUT ANY OF THIS
- •UGH I HATE THIS I'M SO IN MY BAG (aka in a sad place)
- •*end of rant*
- •side note: I feel like I'm overly insecure today, just in general so maybe that's why this is bothering me so much?I JUST NEED SOMEONE'S LOVE AHAHAH