I often get these "visions" of really bad things happening.
- •My friend Bella was terrified of sneezing or burping while reading poetry aloud.
- •When I'm dancing on a stage I'm worried that I'll forget that the stage ends and I'll fall and break my ankle (again).
- •I'm pretty sure every utility van (from like Verizon or PSE&G) is fake and secretly housing the sexual predator that's about to kidnap me.
- •When I'm riding my bike home in the dark, I feel like I'm going to hit a crack and flip the bike and break a leg.
- •I'm STILL afraid that someone is just living under my bed.
- •I'm scared that a person will just walk into my house while I'm taking a shower and kill my entire family. He'll be waiting for me when I step out of the shower.
- •I'm afraid that one day all my friends will realize what a shitty person I am and stop talking to me.
- •I'm scared that im going to start coughing during a performance and I won't stop.
- •When I'm crossing the street I quadruple check that there's not a car, because I'm scared that there will still be a car that decides to run me over.
- •I'm scared that I'm not going to get into college.
- •I'm worried that the world will end in my lifetime and that I didn't live a good enough life.
- •I saw vision-version me kicking a girl in the stomach and somehow screw-driving my foot farther into her body.