Areas in Denmark ranked on how little I understand the local dialect
Denmark is not that big. Dialects should therefore not be an issue. But here we are..
- •SjællandThe closest you get to how Danish is supposed to be pronounced. They do however sound the most annoying when speaking.
- •FynThe closest you get to a real life musical. Is just as exhausting as it sounds.
- •ØstjyllandHome of some of the strangest expressions and sounds.
- •NordjyllandWhere I was born. Does not make the fact that I have serious difficulty understanding people speaking in dialect any better.
- •SønderjyllandMight as well be a different country. I understand nothing. Only explanation I can imagine is, that they are trying to communicate with aliens.