BOOKS EVERYONE SAY THEY LOVE, WHICH HAD LEAD ME TO BELIEVE THEY'RE LIARS,
- •Jane EyreBoring ass book about a girl in the 1900s. Spoiler alert: she marries the guy at the end
- •Wuthering HeightsAll of these books has "inspired" girls in popculture, but I especially remember that Bella in Twilight always talked about this fucling book? ...why? It sucks ass.
- •Pride & PrejudiceBoring styro about a girl and her sisters and like their fight about who deserves to be married away? Hated and burned it.
- •Sense & SensibilityAlso a borebook from glorified Jane Austen.
- •EmmaSame as above.
- •Basically all other books about girls in the 1900s now that I think about it