➕GOING TO NAPA/SONOMA FOR THE FIRST TIME! WHERE SHOULD I GO/EAT?➕
Taking a 5 day girls trip to Napa/Sonoma in July for the half marathon. What are your favorite spots? What shouldn't I miss?
- •Suggestions, please!
- •Gott's Roadside (formerly Taylor's Refresher)Burgers and friesSuggested by @TT
- •Raymond and company cheesemongers.The best cheese you will eat, they will explain EVERYTHING down to the name of the goat, these people are PhDs in cheese.Suggested by @gilbaron
- •Bistro Jeanty in YountvilleHave the tomato soup en croute!Suggested by @Abby
- •I had really good dinner at the girl & the fig in sonoma and the roche winery next to it has a nice outdoor area :)Suggested by @sandra
- •Fremont DinerSuggested by @seantimberlake
- •Skip Sonoma valley and head up to Dry Creek Valley. More laid back. I like Quivira, Ridge, Armida.Suggested by @seantimberlake
- •restaurants I spend money at as a local: Girl and the Fig, El Dorado Kitchen, Underwood, Scopa, Fremont Diner, Shellville Grill, Rocker Oysterfellers, Taqueria Guadalajara (Healdsburg), Rosso, Hopmonk.Suggested by @lucas