MY REACTIONS TO THE JINX AS I WATCH IT - EPISODE 1
I just started this today at 3:15 pm central (thanks, sick day). These are my reactions.
- •FUCK, this happened in Galveston?! That's only 45 minutes away!
- •I'm glad I'm watching this in the day time, under my nice fuzzy blanket.
- •Oh god, the officer put his hand down the throat??
- •How do homicide officers do this? This is awful.
- •These opening credits are awesome.
- •Ok how is this the first episode? They know he was Ms. Ciner and he has the bow saw - case closed! Right??
- •I don't like this Debrah lady.
- •Ahhhh, he's a runner. Six episodes makes sense now.
- •What is up with the hoagie theft?!
- •Damn, seems like Robert and Debrah deserve each other. Worried about that trust money when her hubby is charged with murder.
- •So ready for episode 2!!!!