THINGS I CAN'T DO WHILE I'M LYING IN BED
AKA things that impede my laziness. Also, had quite a struggle with lay/lie here, full disclosure.
- •Brush my teethJust tried this in a moment of extreme laziness, and given all the toothpaste and saliva involved, there was a high accidental drowning possibility.
- •Put on clothesThe wiggling and flopping make this more effort than just standing up. Laziness would thus require me to get up and put my clothes on.
- •ShowerThis is more a personal preference, because I hate baths. The idea of my naked bottom touching the floor of the bath makes my skin crawl. No thanks! I'll get up and get clean.
- •Put on makeupAgain, tried and failed. I don't have enough arms to hold a mirror and apply the makeup, particularly eye makeup.
- •Type on my computerI can't do the t-Rex hands long enough/effectively enough to be a good bed typer, much to my dismay.