THINGS THAT MAKE A SHIT DAY BETTER
As discovered on a shit day
- •Daylight savingsBut only when it's not the day we all lose an hour, obvi. After that day, daylight savings makes things better, like when you're stuck at work on a Friday night, but find yourself bathed in sunlight upon leaving even though you've been at the office 12 hours. 🌞
- •Good coworkers who love Pitch Perfect as much as you do and hate the same people you soA complete and total blessing.
- •CheesecakeIt's tangy, it's sweet, it's creamy, and it's got a graham cracker crust. WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT.
- •Not wearing a bra or pantsIt's a sweet, sweet freedom.
- •Delivery dessertThe secret desire of my heart, fully realized. Cheesecake on demand, without having to put on a bra and pants.
- •Realizing Bridget Jones' Diary is on NetflixAnd then watching it. Because who can be mad when Colin Firth is gracing your screen with his presence? Which reminds me...
- •The scene where Darcy emerges from the water in Pride & PrejudiceOn repeat. Giggity giggity. 😍😍😍💦
- •My fuzzy blanket cocoonFuzzy blankets, everywhere!
- •Reading hilarious lists on ListAppYou guys are so funny and wise. I'm not worthy!
- •Realizing this shitty feeling will pass and you made the right choiceBetter to feel shitty for a beat than to have toxic people in your life for one more minute. Harumph.