CHARLES' NATE DOGG MASTER LIST
R.I.P. Nate Dogg. Herein lies his all time bops according to Charles
- •"21 Questions"- 50 Cent(feat. Nate Dogg)A true masterpiece. I still just find myself singing the chorus from time to time
- •"All About You"- 2Pac (feat. Snoop Dogg,Nate Dogg, Yaki Khadafi, Hussein Fatal)A Cameo re-work, 2Pac, but you'll only remember Nate Dee-Oh- Double Gee singing angelically about "seeing the same hoes"
- •"Area Codes" Ludacris (feat. Nate Dogg)Another classic chorus about hoes, possibly the quintessential song about hoes. Nate carries the song so much so you just hold your breathe waiting for the chorus
- •"Oh No" Mos Def (feat. Nate Dogg, Pharaoh Monche)An odd pairing, a 🔥🔥🔥 track
- •"Head of State"- Nate DoggThis song has no business being this good but it's incredibly infectious but that's textbook for the Dogg
- •"Ooh Wee"-Mark Ronson (feat. Nate Dogg, Ghostface Killah, Trife, Saigon)Mark Ronson builds a whole beat around Nate's vocals which is brilliant but not as much as the effortless melodies Nate Dogg became known for