WAYS IN WHICH I BELIEVE ANXIETY HOLDS ME BACK
I've got untreated anxiety, because life, you know? Here's how it strangles me, imo
- •I'm often silent even if I have something to sayI have a hard time believing that anyone wants to hear what I have to say. I once didn't talk an entire year of middle school because I was new and didn't want to embarrass myself
- •I disappear within my own thoughts early and often
- •Sometimes I burn myself out on ideas before I've even started themBecause I've over-analyzed them so much that I'm already thinking of what I'm going to say in the interview about my genius and what talk shows I'm going to be on, etc.
- •I want to be a creative but I can't free myself from myself in order to express any vulnerability
- •Honesty was something I struggled with a lot as a childAnd it still requires thought for me to be truthful with my self and others
- •Because I bottle so much up I feel like I need distractions at all times
- •When I do actually socialize, I usually over-do it trying to combat my instinctsWhich leads to me embarrassing myself, and the cycle continues!
- •I'm a creature of habit
- •I medicate with sugarWay too much sugar. But also I love it, but also it's awful and causes more anxiety
- •YikesThis list was really hard to make