Already on li.st? Open in app.
My father is a painter. He's pretty famous in his corner of France and it's well deserved. I'm extremely proud of him and his work. It's not totally chronological but a little bit. If you speak French you'll see there's a lot of puns... (He's king of corny dad puns)
This little @listbot origami is on a worldwide journey, meeting new friends and having a blast! Let's keep track!
And I'll be happy to tell you if you're wrong 😁
- •You guys have had a lot of revolutions and chopped a lot of heads 😬(I already know this is an extreme generalization, I just wanted to participate haha)Suggested by @veshecco
- •@veshecco 👍 We had a big revolution and maybe some others less big and we did chop tons of heads yeah (we also drowned a lot if you must know)
- •Provence grows tons of lavender!Suggested by @sky
- •Lena Dunham
- •Daisy EaganI did not come up with this one myself obviously ;)
This is a list about the people in my life who come to see me, or call me, or text me, or IM me and genuinely ask : "Hey Soléna, how are you?"
- •Mom ❤️Everyday
- •Dad ❤️Once or twice a week
- •Baptiste ❤️ (brother)Twice a week
- •My dad has fluid in his lungs and the doctor wants him to go to the hospital for a week. He wants to postpone it because I'm coming to see him for three days. I'm not sure I'm going to convince him otherwise.
- •My mom is on holidays with her best friend who is being very difficult and they're having quite big fights all the time.
- •I spent the day really bored but at the same time not able to do much. With a very dark cloud on my mind. I hadn't experienced that for a very long time. I don't think it's gonna last but still it's not a very enjoyable thing.
- •Is what Joe Hill said.
- •I've been reading about him and everything that happened at the time and after.
- •It's a terrible story
I will be adding because no drafts...
- •Donnie Darko
- •It's a wonderful life
- •My girl