Already on li.st? Open in app.
1. Im bad at knowing genre so bear with me. 2. Let's talk only about good music. Otherwise bad reggae is always the worst
- 2.AntifolkNiche, I know
- 3.French songIt's a genre yes, like Jacques Brel
Thanks @andersun it's been fun to put together!
- •Slave tradeWe're sorry, very ashamed, we even make memorials, as if it was gonna be enough... But you know, as long as your conscience feels better...
- •Biscuits : the 2 most famous brand of cookies in France are from NantesBN which stands for "biscuiterie nantaise" and LU
- •RainIt's a bit exaggerated... paris is no better if you ask me.
Inspired by @veshecco I'm thinking my li.st presence might be only copying other listers for a while...
- •Call me :
- •Soléna99% of people call me that. If you nail the é you got bonus points
- •So1 friend went for that, Like it
Inspired by @andersun
- •English irregular verbs 👍
- •Names of people I meet, especially when meeting a large group of people 👎I'm 2 years in dancing class and I only know 4/5 names out of like 40 people
- •Historical dates 👎Was this in 1600 or 1800, I have no idea...
- •I'm spending the night at the palliative care center, with my mom too.
- •When I arrived at 2 pm dad was already asleep, breathing so bad and loud
- •He had a respiratory distress so they sedated him.
- •Let me paint you a picture : it was an old minor house with 3 levels
- •At first glance super peaceful and cute
- •And the ground floor was nice, we had a good evening me and my mom
- 1.Home in Nantes (3 nights)But with the crushing anxiety of being far from my dad
- 2.At my cousin's flat in Lille (2 nights, she was not here, she lended it to me)2 bedrooms and generally quiet and nice
- 3.Air Bnb l'm at right now in Lille (first night out of 6 scheduled)Peaceful, nicely decorated