100 YEARS OF LI.ST (1972) 🕰
Inspired by @jakebrandman I can live my dream life finally!!!
- •I just got home after months of traveling and it was filled with so much joy and sharing and spiritual awakenings!
- •Well it was no Woodtock but still... Remember Woodstock @andersun ?
- •In April, I got an inheritance and bought a brand new microbus for my road trip, it's so awesome!!!
- •First in May I had the opportunity to go to England for a few weeks. I went to the Bickershaw festival.Donovan was there, I love him so much! Country Joe Mc Donald is really cool too.
- •I went back home and then hit the road with my microbus and a bunch of friends I met along the road. We spent the summer in music. It was such a love and spiritual journey.
- •On June 9th we saw Led Zeppelin in Charlotte
- •On June 19th we saw the Rolling Stones in Chicago
- •We then learned that US Supreme Court ruled that death penalty is unconstitutional!!! We celebrated for days in Ohio. Hopefully very soon death penalty will stop everywhere!
- •Then there was Concert 10 in Long Pond, PennsylvaniaIt was my birthday too. So I smoked a lot of marijuana and communed with earth. It's like I was one with every souls and the music was me.
- •Then we went to Bull island, IndianaThey changed the place of the festival at the last moment because the mayor was stupid. So a bunch of bands had to cancel, the place was too small for the thousands of people. It was a mess like Woodstock but without the good parts. The only upside was the easy access to acids and marijuana!
- •Now I'm between New York and Vermont for a while. I met some guys who grows their vegetables and have sheeps. It's a peace and love life guys!
- •In September I'm gonna go see Pink Floyd (again!!)
- •I'm a little sad that Bob Dylan is not touring at the moment but I saw him like ten times so I'll wait!
- •Arlo Guthrie didn't play either but I guess he was busy putting together a tribute album for his father with Pete Seeger.
- •Thank you world! Thank you Mother Earth!
- •And feel free to come share the love, the peace and the pot!