12 GOOD MEMORIES FROM 2016, RANKED FROM GOOD TO GOOD AS HELL
Thanks for the request @stevecady. It's not an easy one, but yeah, interesting!
- 12.Li.st people + origami peopleYou might be far away and internet friends, you're still very real to me and I love you.
- 11.One of my best friends in the world moved to Paris so I got to see him plenty!He's American and we've been long distance friends since 2008
- 10.Just getting a job for next year, knowing I'll be financially stable for a little while and able to go to the Spanish origami convention
- 9.Going on holiday in Brittany
- 8.Being showered with gifts when I had to leave my two year old job at a school and staying in touch with my work friends
- 7.All my friends and family are healthy and safeThat's a big win nowadays!
- 6.Going through the process of skills assessment and learning a lot about myselfEven though I'm still not sure what my path is gonna be
- 5.Going to my first origami convention and making new friends, finding purpose and motivation through that.
- 4.Discovering tessellationsChanged my life in many ways
- 3.Last night when my 18 month old nephew Jean forgot to wave good night to me and run back from his room to the living room just to hug me.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
- 2.Spending tons of time with my nephewWe live like 600 miles apart but we saw each other on February, April, June, August, November and December! 6 times this year, so lucky!!'
- 1.A new baby nieceNour, big piercing almond eyes. She's one month old but I met her 3 days ago ❤️