5 BEST TV SHOWS SET IN FRANCE, RANKED
Inspired by @andersun We also have several really great show on the paying cable so I don't know them!
- •BrefSet in Paris. Absolutely genius. 82 2 minutes episodes about an average 30yo guy his life and his thoughts.
- •KaamelottHilarious tv show set in old French kingdom
- •Une Famille FormidableSet in Paris and Portugal
- •Plus Belle La VieSet in Marseilles. Airs Every week day since maybe 2005? It's our "Young and Restless" but with more normal poor people.
- •Dix pour CentSet in Paris. Great show about agents representing actors
- •Just because it is set in Nantes !!! : this new web series : "Random", created by my ex boyfriend who is a director and a friend of his. It's already pretty successful, it aired on the first channel VOD and won prizes in several festivals. They just filmed season 2!You can watch it here WITH ENGLISH SUBTITLES : http://www.randomlaserie.com/episodes/saison1/episodes_saison1.php