Break up songs that make me cry every time
- •Ne me quittes pas - Jacques BrelI will offer you rain beads from countries where it doesn't rain. I will dig the earth until after my death to cover your body of gold and light. I will build a place where love will be king, where love will be law, where you will be queen. Don't leave me
- •Nothing Compares 2 U - Sinead O'Connor
- •J'te l'dis quand même - Patrick BruelSo we're gonna part like that, like dummies in front of the downstairs coffee shop. Like in a soap opera, we're both bad. We made fun so many times of people acting like that. But I don't find a chorus to our story, all the words I came up with are pointless. I know I told it to you too much, but I'll say it anyway, I love you.
- •Why would that hurt (if you never loved me)? - Herman Dune
- •Juste une p'tite nuite - Les colocsWe're gonna roll a big joint, we're gonna get wasted. You're gonna tell me :"Andre it's too late, we can be friends if you want". But I know it's gonna piss me off, friends it's nothing, I like better alone. But I'm proud when I'm with you so I'm gonna just shut up. We're gonna make love in silence like lovers a bit bored. Before giving me holidays, let me believe I'm not dumped.
- •Landlocked blues - Bright Eyes
- •At This Moment-Billy Vera and The BeatersMe and everyone else that ever saw Family Ties, crying our eyes out. 😭😭😭Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Angel, Jon SecadaMakes me weep every single time.Suggested by @Jaycer17