How I Developed a Passion for Origami
thanks you for the kind request! (the pictures are not my work here)
- •I always liked origami as a kid
- •Even as an adult, every few years I would go through a period where I would make a lot of them and then stop for a while.
- •It was mostly animals then so maybe after some time I was a little bored with it and moved on
- •A few years ago I discovered more fun origami and I loved it!This is the firework, it rotates!
- •One day not long after that I was watching an ASMR video and the girl was showing her origami collection.
- •I discovered the existence of kusudamas and within the month I had made a dozen of them!
- •I kept on learning and discovering more about geometrical origami
- •That's how I got really into tessellations
- •I realised it's like a form of meditation for me
- •I'm very focused but calm when I do it.
- •So the process is good and the result is beautiful
- •Plus it's quite cheap (except when you want to work with really good paper but it's still ok)I maybe spent around 150 dollars in the past year including books, paper, frames, and other little tools.
- •So yeah
- •I love you origami!