- •Us French envy you Americans : your ability to use any word and make it a verb"To text", "to google". In French, it sounds awfully stupid to try and do that. I still do.
- •Us French envy you Americans : your ability to turn a phrase into an acronymBRB IDK TBH BTW I would looooove to do that. This one I don't, I can't! People won't understand. Maybe later.
- •Once I tried to make people use the literal French translation of "you suck" , did not go well...It is indeed highly sexual and I guess you can't force an expression...
- •But, you Americans envy us French..,As soon as you hear it...
- •VERLAN !
- •Our ability to take a word, cut it in half and put it upside downMaison --> zon-mai Mère-->rem. Copine--> pine-co. Quartier--> tié-quar
- •You can learn all about it here https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verlan