Use your imagination and help me make up list appers categories! Also tag your list chapers!
- •List sappersA lot of people say that, I don't really get it.
- •List zappersPeople who read the first words of the lists but never tap to read them entirely.
- •List crappersPeople who make hateful lists or heinous comments. We don't get a lot of them around here for now thankfully.
- •List rappersThis is obvious. I want more of them!
- •List mappersThey know everyone and can tag a lot of fellow list appers and even make them connect with each other.
- •List nappersList appers who disappear for a few days once in a while.
- •List yappersThey make A LOT of lists, sometimes interesting, sometimes not.
- •List trappersThey're not afraid of living in the wilderness, pushing boundaries, testing the limits of the lists!
- •List clappers
- •List flappersTrendy, entertaining, upbeat. Not afraid to post a shameless selfie every now and then 😉Suggested by @meg1
- •List snappersThey somehow always manage to comment or reply within seconds, regardless of the time of day. Always ready to play devil's advocate, too.Suggested by @meg1
- •List dapperspeople who make elegant/ classy lists. Or members of the list app who frequently wear top hats or don a handlebar mustache. 🎩Suggested by @okayerin
- •List cappersList appers who comment on a highly entertaining list with something even more surprising than the actual list.. Maybe this definition will help clear up what I am so poorly describing: "a more surprising, upsetting, or entertaining event or situation than all others that have gone before: 'the capper was him accusing her of ripping off his car'"Suggested by @alimi
- •ListerinesList appers with exceptional dental hygiene. Can be abrasive.Suggested by @edge
- •ListersBeen trying to make that happen since day 1Suggested by @Lisa_Fav