MY FAVORITE LOVE SONGS
Oh my god this my favorite request ever ❤️ My 10 favorite in no particular order. More here, and to listen to : https://open.spotify.com/user/solena_ananda/playlist/42QUI0PJzCs6MKCcK2OGk3 Thank you @veshecco 🙏🏼💛
- •My girl interpreted by Otis ReddingFor years it was my dream to have someone sing it to me and mean it
- •Je t'aimais, je t'aime et je t'aimerai - Francis CabrelFrancis is the French love master. He's talented like a Dylan or a Cohen but sadly mocked by a lot
- •True love will find you in the end - Daniel JohnstonOne of my favorite songs and the rawest and most beautiful. Beck's version is amazing too.
- •Your eyes - Calvin JohnsonOkay some people say he's a dick but I still love his songs and his dancing
- •My favorite Beatles - Phoebe KreutzI would sing this to my brother first and to all the other people I love
- •Inside of you - Major Matt Mason USAI just love him, and his songwriting
- •Head over feet - Alanis MorissetteIt's pop but the energy of this song is what I often feel
- •Il pleut - RenaudEver since I was a kid I've loved Renaud and this song is the cutest. Look at that face also...
- •The very thought of you - Billie HolidayOne of my very first song obsessions and artist obsession
- •Get me away from here I'm dying - Belle and SebastianNot strictly a love song, I don't know, but it makes me feel feelings...