My travel wish list
ranked by how probable it'll happen (soon)
- •Paris ✔️WENT to see my friends and spend the week end playing scrabble
- •Savoie, France ✔️End of December. WENT there for a week to help with the baby nephews/nieces while my brother is abroad, then another week with whole family for Christmas!
- •Lille, France ✔️ and probably Belgium (NO BELGIUM AFTER ALL)Belated Christmas with my father's family and New Year's Eve with friends
- •Spain for origami conventionApril 2017 - CONVENTION TICKETS BOUGHT!
- •Strasbourg, France (UPPED TO 5)I discovered three days ago it was one of my best friend's dreams too. It's a date, planned for summer 2017 - WE TALKED ABOUT IT 2 DAYS AGO, IT'S STILL ON
- •Italy for origami and hikes in the mountainsAugust 2017 - doable
- •Germany, everywhere except BerlinI say if we go to Strasbourg, we might push it a little further and do that!
- •SwitzerlandGo back, fell in love with it in 2008
- •Italy for origami conventionDecember 2016 - nearly impossible, 2017 probable
- •NetherlandsI go to the Belgian frontier at least twice a year, I'm bound to take a car or train and go to Netherlands one day
- •Denmark@DanielaM and TV show Rita really sold me on this one. How are the prices over there?
- •LondonGo back, but sadly I know the prices... (Spent as much there in 3 days as 2 weeks in Berlin...)
- •MontréalGo back, I've been twice, I'm in love.
- •USA west coast (RETROGRADED TO 14)This has been my dream for 6 years but this is an expensive one... This ranking is definitely not by how much I want it to happen... I WILL PROBABLY NOT BE GOING AS A TOURIST AS LONG AS AN ENTIRE RELIGION IS BANNED FROM THERE...
- •IcelandWhy not? But it can wait
- •Japan50% excited by the culture, 50% scared of the craziness
- •HawaiiThis feels like home for some weird reason, even though I know almost nothing about it.
- •Update !