New* TV Shows and what I think of them
* More or less
- •Riverdale ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️A town full of secrets, extremely hot and horny teenagers everywhere. It's good. I was skeptical after the pilot but I got hooked at the 2nd episode.
- •The OA ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Outstanding! I can't even describe the plot. It's mystic and investigative. The actors are great. The final scene in the cafeteria is my favorite scene from any movie and tv show in the last years.
- •Search Party ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Great show about a girl getting obsessed with finding a missing girl she knew in college. Funny characters, good photography.
- •Powerless ⭐️⭐️⭐️About a city where there's a lot of people with super power. Nice. Funny but not hilarious. It could have been better for a show with such talented actors and a great idea.
- •Doubt ⭐️⭐️A show about lawyers who are really too invested in their cases if you ask me. Okay i don't like Kathryn Heigl (not sure how it's written), she always does the same role, that's not acting! But the other characters are well written and interpreted. I regret they felt obligated to portrait Laverne Cox's character as a transgender. She's a better actress than Heigl, she doesn't need to be restrained to her biology...
- •A series of unfortunate events ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️You all know the story here. It was obviously very good. I just have to say it got old before the end for me. Not sure I'm gonna be pulled into the second season.
- •Legion ⭐️⭐️This is an anxiety inducing mess. This is exactly why I stopped watching Mr Robot. I can't even tell you what this is about. so Nope!
- •Crashing ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (so far)I've only watched the pilot so the ranking might change. It's good obviously (Judd apatow). The sort of a struggling comedian who split up with his girlfriend and what happens to him. It's not as funny as you would think, it has a dark serious side mixed with funny moments.
- •Making History ⭐️⭐️⭐️A sort of a loser finds a way to travel in time and spends his week ends in the pat where his life is way cooler. Good idea, great actors. Not sure if the show will last long or turn cult but it's fun enough.
- •Iron Fist ⭐️⭐️I'm not sure... The guy sort of died and went to a weird parallel place where he got superpowers, he came back to good old earth and just wants life to be normal. But his friends are evil and he's just a bit too stupid. I'm not totally sold so far but I'll keep watching in case it gets better.
- •StartUp ⭐️⭐️I'm very disappointed. I watched 25 minutes of the pilot and all I got was super moody characters having sex all the time, mostly. I'm sure it'll make sense at some point but I got bored to wait for it. Such great actors, it's a shame. If you watched it and think I should keep on watching tell me and why.
- •Trial and error ⭐️⭐️⭐️A very kooky man is accused of murdering his wife and a young lawyer tries to help him surrounded by weird nice characters. It's funny and light. So far I approve!