I have accumulated a lot of tessellations and I've been trying to come up with a great way of storing them, while at the same time being able to show them, for a while!
- •Until now I've been storing them in these cute little suitcases
- •But it's quite a mess inside...
- •But now I found this awesome photo album! I cut out half of the pages and solidified the other half by adding transparent thick paper inside.
- •And then I put all my little tessellations inside!
- •I typed all their names in a great font I found
- •Now I can show them to my friends and at the upcoming convention
- •And if you lift up the page you can see through the origami!
- •And when you close the book...!A @marceline sticker and an @andersun theory at the same time : Where/when I Will Go if Folding Enough Tessellations Creates Time Travel