Ten Ways to Use a Bone Folder
Chris made this list yesterday : FUN OFFICE SUPPLIES YOU DON'T SEE MUCH ANYMORE and I said that I use my bone folder all the time. Thank you for the request, it's a great way to share my love for this objet!
- •Here's my bone folder which I mainly use for origami purposes
- •You can make this for instance
- •But I also use it to make my self-published zines
- •By the way my zines are the reason I possess and also love a big ass stapler
- •Back to the bone folder
- •Let's try to think about 10 ways to use it
- •1. obviously to draw a line with it to facilitate the folding
- •2. to actually fold with it, to flatten the fold.
- •3. to perfect corners in origami. I place the folder inside and help bring out a corner
- •4. To calm an itch
- •5. You can totally hold your hair with it
- •6. Draw in the mud or sand
- •7. Gently spank your loved one
- •8. Play battery on your desk
- •9. Do some eyes exercises by looking at it while you move it.
- •10. Have fun saying its French name which I love as much as the objet itself : plioir ! (2 ways of pronouncing it : Pleey-wa-rh or plee-wa-rh)