The best things from the Origami convention
Great request that's gonna help me organize my overwhelming thoughts about this experience ! Thabks @DanielaM
- •Finding motivation and a new way of lifeI reconsidered a lot of things thanks to the convention and the people I met. I realized how my mind was limiting me and my abilities to enjoy a lot of stuff and I know how to work on it! I also know I need to do several conventions a year now to be sane and happy so I need to make some money and my motivation is strong!
- •Remembering my true selfI LIKE TO HAVE FUN AND IM HILARIOUS! Deal with it 😆
- •Meeting new amazing stimulating friendsI sat next to this guy for no reason at all within the first 5 minutes of the convention and it might change my life ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- •Folding in barsAwesome awesome awesome
- •Spending time and having meals with one of my origami idolsAnd solving first one of his paper puzzles!