The Five Things I'm Most Proud of About Myself, Ranked
Inspired by @ChrisK
- 5.Learning to sew and creating 60 natural heatable teddy bears. Selling everyone of them!I was on unemployment and it helped me live for a few months!
- 4.Going all by myself to New York City for two weeks in 2009.It was the first time I went somewhere alone in my life I think. I was 24. And it was for two weeks ! An it was like 6000 miles away from home, in a totally unknown country!
- 3.Going all by myself to New York City for three months in 2010.I remember standing on the roof at my job at a music label in the lower east side and thinking : I'm really happy and I know it, like right now!
- 2.Overcoming my social phobiaYou can never say it's totally gone but life is significantly easier now!
- 1.I'm more and more able to be myself and to be actually proud of me.I think I'm a great human being and I should not be afraid to show it, now.