TV I Watched With My Parents Growing Up 📺
Actually with my mother only
- •Une famille formidableTruly great TV show about a family. It started maybe 25 years ago and they still shot a season pretty recently I think.
- •Au théâtre ce soirBroadcast of funny plays every week. I watched most of them on VHS. Any play with Michel Roux or Jacqueline Maillan would be my favorite.
- •A la recherche de la Nouvelle StarCasting for singers
- •Les enfoirésLike 30 years ago, Coluche, famous French humorist, founded a non profit to help feed homeless people called "Les Restos du Coeur". To support it, many artists make a big show every year and tour it, and at the end the show is broadcasted on TV. They call themselves Les Enfoirés (the assholes). When I was a kid I wanted to be famous just to have the chance of participating to this event.
- •Joséphine Ange Gardien20 year old Tv show that still exists today. They release a few episodes a year I think. It's basically the same story every time : Josephine is a guardian angel, she comes somewhere to help in her quirky way but the person doesn't want help at first. They finally accept her help and everyone is happy. I used to like it though. The actress is an ambassador of Les Enfoirés by the way.
- •Princesse SarahAnime TV show. I don't know where it is from but I don't think it's American? Sarah is an orphan horribly treated in a sketchy orphanage. She end up happy and loved by a guardian after many years of suffering lol.
- •CharmedYou know this one! It used to air with Buffy and other shows as the "Trilogy of Saturday night".
- •Quantum leapLoved it
- •Sex and The CityObviously this was more my teenage years
- •The PretenderIt was called the chameleon in french. I was in love with Jarod.