What are your favorite and least favorite trivial pursuit categories?
- •My favorites are literature (my favorite questions are the comic book questions) or entertainment (for the TV show questions)My least favorite is sport because I suck so bad at it! Except when there's board games questions)
- •Art & literature (brown) is my fave!But I am RUBBISH at science (green) 😭Suggested by @Diplomatic_diva
- •Entertainment (pink) is my strongest category.Sports (Orange) is not only my worst but sometimes I've never even heard of the sport in question 🤦♀️Suggested by @angela3950
- •Blue (geography)I think it's because it's the least ephemeral/least culturally based. Like, the pink one needs to be the exactly right edition that covers times in my life when I'm up to date on pop culture (late 90s, basically, and any question to which the answer is La La Land). The US version would probably have very US centric things that I don't know for the hello category. Etc etc...Suggested by @bookishclaire
- •Favorite: BrownLeast favorite: orangeSuggested by @DanielaM
- •I'm pretty good at all the categories. Even sports, which is weird, but I have a lot of useless information in my brain. 🤷♀️ My best is probably Science or Entertainment though.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •I love the Entertainment ones, and Science is usually fairly simple. "Sports and Leisure" is garbage - one time I got a question that said "what is tiger Woods's favorite movie"Suggested by @sarahb