🇫🇷 Why Our French List App Meet Up Was the Best and Biggest Meet Up So Far 🇫🇷
@ListMeetUps Do we win something?
- •66% of the list app members living in France were present.
- •This is huge! Never done before at a country level!
- •(The only one who could do better would probably be @franksars if his profile description is still accurate...)
- •We spent two hours talking and laughing and also there was a lot of gossiping
- •Lisa knows so much more things about what happens in the darks streets of list app (the comments) and also outside (twitter mostly) so I learned the best juicy stuff!
- •Well, actually we mostly said nice stuff about nice people
- •Even when we complained about a certain Chris disappearance, we still concluded we were grateful because he was the one who sort of introduced us to each other.
- •We convinced one new resident of France to join list app, which means a growth of 33% in the French list app community.I'll add his @ when he'll have created his account
- •Beat that american meet-ups!
- •Lisa introduced us to the Bastille neighborhood and we really liked it!
- •She brought us to this cute little store
- •I obviously spent money there but I do not regret it one bit!
- •It was really fun and I hope to do it again later this year!