2015 IN INSTAGRAMS 📸
Inspired by @playcait
- •JANUARY: Started the year off with pancakes and green juice, as mentioned in this illustration.Because, balance.
- •FEBRUARY: I jogged that one time.Nailing it.
- •MARCH: Got that salad game on point.
- •APRIL: caught the two loves of my life making jokes.😍
- •MAY: I made beef taste like a margarita. 🍹Recipe here: http://soletshangout.com/slow-cooker-margarita-beef/
- •JUNE: got accidentally drunk at my cousins wedding.Took way too many photos to prove it. Also, cried at all the things. Because, weddings.
- •JULY: wrote some words on body shaming. Posted a photo of myself in a bikini on Internet. Felt all the feelings.Like, all the feelings: http://soletshangout.com/a-few-words-on-body-shaming/
- •AUGUST: to everyone's dismay, I stared illustrating our podcast episodes.Just in case you're like "I wanna listen to that crying farting girl", here you go: The So...Let's Hang Out Podcast by Gina Eykemans & Beth Manos Brickey https://itun.es/us/83917.c
- •SEPTEMBER: celebrated four years of marriage to @peykemans. We got in a car accident and ate bad steak, but we still love each other. Phew.
- •OCTOBER: one night, the sky looked like this.🔥🔥🔥
- •NOVEMBER: traveled to Hawaii after two years of being so sick I couldn't travel. It was everything.Got full up on gratitude and all the poi and poke I could eat.
- •DECEMBER: Cozy moments at home before traveling for Christmas.🎄🎄🎄