THOUGHTS UPON WAKING // AGE 31 💁🏻
Oh, how the mind wanders. ✍
- •I feel like I have a hangover. I didn't drink last night. This feels unfair, and I might cry about it briefly.
- •I wonder what time Cost Plus opens? I need glass jars.
- •Oooh! I should totally make a terrarium. Maybe I'll make them and then sell them at farmers markets...
- •Do they sell succulents on Amazon?
- •I should throw away the bagels in the fridge because I'm powerless to them. They're not even that good. Mehhhh.
- •I wonder if my husband called back the cat sitter...
- •Today, I'm gonna drink so much water my kidneys are gonna be like "WHAT'S UP?!" Take that, adulting!
- •Am I too old to purchase one of those flying squirrel Halloween onesies and wear it as year round pajamas?
- •I have to create a recipe for hot chocolate pancakes...for work. Life is weird.
- •Maybe I should watch the news more...
- •Do I look too old to shop at Urban Outfitters?
- •Can I test drive a vacuum? I've always wanted to feel what a Dyson felt like when you open her up on some dirty carpet. I bet it's like a sports car. It's totally a successful person vacuum.
- •Should I admit that it bothers me when people use the number 8 to spell words? Example: h8ers. How is that easier? I don't get it.
- •I should wash my sheets.
- •Shit. I left laundry in the washer yesterday.
- •Are they still seasonal allergies if you get them during every season?
- •I'm going to try to make my own yogurt.