WAYS SANTA MADE LAST NIGHT MAGIC AF 🎅🏻🎄✨
My little cousins (ages 6 & 7) are staying with us this holiday season. Naturally, we got carried away making things magic AF.
- •Had the kids plant "magic beans" brought by elves into a boot full of sugar.
- •Waited until they fell asleep. Fished Mike & Ike's out of a sugar filled boot.
- •Replaced them with candy canes. Watched their minds get blown upon waking. Let them eat the candy canes they "grew"with breakfast.
- •Made Santa sugar cookies. I hope he likes icing. Because, whoa.
- •Built a whole gingerbread house. Watched the kids try to pretend like they weren't eating the roof one gumdrop at a time.
- •Waited until kids were asleep, made glitter footprints leading downstairs to their stockings. Elf shoe prints.
- •Woke up to kids screaming about MAGIC. FOOTPRINTS. OMMMGGGGG.
- •I have so much glitter on my body right now. I can't even. It gets ERRRYWHERE.
- •They mistook a bag of black rocks my mom had on the floor as coal. There was a brief panic. With OOOOHHHH NOOOOOO ITS COAAAAAAL. WHHHHYYYYYYY?!?! Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
- •All the gifts.
- •All the sugar.
- •Bless the dude who ate the carrot left on the wet front stoop. Reindeer style.
- •Did I mention sugar?
- •Send help.
- •K, thanks.
- •Hope your Christmas is magic AF too! ✨
- •Ps. Found a dead pigeon on the lawn this morning. Unrelated, but mysterious. Opposite of magic AF. 😵