5 best photos on my phone that I'm not in
I never take selfies so none of the photos on my phone have me in them. I hate pictures of my self. So this was a pretty easy challenge. 🤷🏼♀️
- •Christmas at my moms. My mom, stepdad, step niece and her husband with their twins who didn't want great grandma to hold them. We don't see them a lot because they live about 6 hours away. I love this picture because it's honest.
- •A picture my eldest sister sent me last February when she was in Australia. She went for a month with a couple of her friends and if I had been on li.st then, I would've introduced her to some listers.
- •My great niece sleeping, at my house, with her former cat. They both look so relaxed and get along much better now that they live in separate houses. 🏡
- •A arty picture taken at my second spiritual home. I wish I could live in both places. This is Bow Falls in Banff, Alberta where my step mom and Dad use to live. I loved Banff best in the 1970s when it wasn't so touristy.
- •A picture of my lilacs from last May. I 💜lilacs and this week, when our temperatures hover around -45 C, the thought of Spring and lilacs keep me going. Could this cold snap be over soon, please?