COLOURING BOOK INSPIRATION
I like to colour. Do you like to colour?
- •Ballet.My first adult colouring book. I was in my early twenties.
- •Giselle.It is a history book about famous ballets. This is Giselle lightly coloured in pastels.
- •The Red Shoes.I like using the red pencil the most. Crimson & poppy & rust & raspberry.
- •Order here?It is from Troubador Press and I had to send to San Francisco by snail mail to order it.
- •Drat it seems Troubador has gone out of business!
- •Thankfully, there is a multitude of other companies now that produce adult colouring books.
- •Buy them here ... Or not!
- •Adult colouring books are selling like crazy according to Vox Culture.
- •Do you colour? 🎨📒