FANTASY WINTER VACATION DESTINATIONS!
Here are my top picks for fantasy January vacations @Diplomatic_diva. I like to see new places I just have trouble with traveling to get there. Life would be perfect if I could close my eyes and just wake up somewhere new. Also, I would prefer to live in a new place not just visit for a day or two. Oh, to have bags of 💰 💰 💰 💰 💰.
- •Venice, Italy 🇮🇹I'd love to explore the historical buildings, wander the watery streets and find a perfect little apartment to write in. The average January temperature is about what a balmy Saskatchewan Fall day feels like so it would be warmer in January than where I currently am. (Photo taken from http://www.kevinandamanda.com/one-day-in-venice/)
- •Disneyland 🎟🎬The first. The original. In sunny ☀️ way too hot California. A week or two exploring the park and returning to my air-conditioned hotel room every night would definitely cure my Saskatchewan January Blues. (Photo taken from http://www.businessinsider.com/23-crazy-facts-about-disneyland-2015-7)
- •San Francisco, CA 🇺🇸I'm only here for Alcatraz. I love islands. Saskatchewan has no islands 😟. There's just something precise about a self-contained unit. Plus ghosts so that's a bonus. I wouldn't live on the island. I'd find a small inexpensive place close by so that I could explore San Francisco as well as Colma where notable San Franciscans are buried. (Photo taken from https://www.nps.gov/alca/planyourvisit/basicinfo.htm)
- •Baden Baden, Germany 🇩🇪Is there a spa there? I don't remember. I want to go back there. I was born in Baden-Baden and lived there for less than a year. I want to go see where I was born. You wonder how a Saskatchewan girl came to be born in Germany. That's a whole nother list people. (Photo taken from http://www.planetware.com/tourist-attractions-/baden-baden-d-bw-b_b.htm)
- •St. Petersburg, Russia 🇷🇺Okay I admit it wouldn't be the best January vacation but it would be interesting to see if Russian winters are worse than Saskatchewan winters. Plus there is so much history there. You may have noticed I like exploring history. I could spend months exploring the treasures of the Winter Palace Museum. St. Petersburg in April must be warmer than a slushy, mushy Saskatchewan Spring. (Photo taken from https://www.pinterest.com/lanasentsova/st-petersburg/)
- •Thanks for the request.