PICTURES OF MY CAT, LULU
Did you know that a group of cats is called a glaring. I did not. This is not a glaring of cats. This is just one cat mostly glaring.
- •March 2015. Lulu came to live with me in November 2014 when she was about one year old. She is my most recent second-hand cat.
- •April 2015. Lulu was my niece's cat. She got her when her daughter was a baby. She was told Lulu was a mixed breed cat. Look - she matches my furniture!
- •May 2015. As the months went by it became very obvious that what Lulu was is mostly Siamese.
- •Heat seeking photo mode. Can you find Lulu?
- •October 2015. Siamese cats are not good cats for young children. So Lulu came to live with me - the quiet solitary spinster aunt! Lulu in one of her amazing sleep modes!
- •February 2016. We mostly get along. Sometimes she is too smart for her own good. Here she is watching for birds.
- •March 2016. I got scratched a lot when she first came. She hid a lot and talked a lot. She never purrs. Here she is inquiring as to what other cats I have been consorting with.
- •Peachie Pie is the other cat/kitten that I am consorting with. He is my niece's family's new cat.
- •This is Lulu glaring! She is so over having her picture taken (just like me - I hate having my picture taken)!